Information we collect through our website
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience while using our website. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to improve our website to make your experience easier and quicker.
To fully use our website, you will need to join as a Member, where you will be required to provide us with your contact information We use Google web analytics tool to analyse site usage, how do our users arrive at our site, what they do on the site, what browser they are using and on what operating system etc. However, this analytics data is not tied to personally identifiable information.
Member profile. We have a Membership section on the site which allows you to do certain activities on the website not permitted for normal users. The information we collect is the information which you give when you join as a Member, or the information you subsequently update via the "Your Profile" section in "Your Account". Secondly, we store details of contributions you have made to the site (for example, forum posts, files downloaded, job posts).
Forum comments. In order to leave a comment in our Idea Exchange (forum) you either have to be a logged in Member.
Career details: Whenever you apply for a job online your details are automatically stored in our database along with a copy of your CV our servers. Our website administrators, HR department and technical team has access to this information and we may use this information to contact you for employment or send you update which we feel may be of interest to you.
Files download: Some our files have restricted access for which you may have to provide your email ID or register as a member to access the files. The details provided by you along with the files downloaded by you are notified to concerned department through email and the details are also stored in our database.
Contact us: The information you submit in our contact us form are stored in our database along with an email notification is sent to the concerned department. We may use this information to get in touch with you regarding you query or for future updates which we feel may be of interest to you.
Send to a friend We collect your e-mail address and the e-mail address of the person to whom you are sending the product information.
How do we use the information collected?
- We may use your personal and account information to provide products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy.
- We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication or contacting your account manager.
- We may also analyze and act upon your personal and account information as part of our standard business practices. We occasionally purchase from third parties commercial information such as company size, number of employees and annual sales of other companies. We may use this commercial information along with your personal and account information to customize our offerings to you, as well as for our internal use.
- In addition, in order to measure how we are doing and to better understand how we can improve our product offerings, we or one of our service providers or strategic partners may contact you by telephone or e-mail and solicit your participation in research.
- We use collected information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyse site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customise our site's content, layout, and services. We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor it to meet our users' needs.
- We use your email address to send you newsletters or other communications (for job updates) that you have requested from the Site. We offer an opt-out. Please use our contact us form to send your opt out request.
- We use information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site, to resolve any disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Disclaimer policy.
- Your Personal Information is stored in our databases. Please note that the information you enter will be transferred outside submitted Geography to be used or processed by Secure Energy Services holding and sister companies including its subcontractors. By submitting your information, you consent to this transfer.
Where do we disclose the information collected?
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Only authorized personnel are permitted to see your web-account password. Your other personal and account information may be disclosed to third parties in limited circumstances. For example, we may share your personal and account information with our service providers and strategic partners and with suppliers and other entities involved in transactions you have initiated. some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
In addition, your personal and account information and transaction history are kept behind our firewall on our servers.
By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorise us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, Intellectual Property Rights infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
Visibility of your information on the Site. Following are details of how your information is visible across the site depending on the site section and what you are doing:
- Forum Posts. If you post a comment or post to our Forums then, by default, your name (first name, last name) will be published against your post as well as the time and date when sent the post, based on your profile information.
Legal Requests. We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of 6. Control of Your Password
Except as specifically permitted by this section, you may not disclose your account password to any third parties nor share it with any third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may be at risk of actions done on your behalf which may be subject to legally binding. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password by visiting the "my Profile" section in Ideas exchange.
If you wish to change your password you can do so at any time through the "my Profile" section in Ideas exchange of the website.